PLANNING YOUR NEXT PROJECT
As you're watching your favorite HGTV show, browsing online kitchen photos or flipping through a magazine – you see it! The design is perfect for your home. Save the idea. Tear out a magazine page, take a photo with your cell or save the online photos you like.
It’s that simple to start designing a brand new kitchen, bath or office.
- Gather your design ideas together (photos or magazine pictures) to help generate some ideas for colors and cabinet styles.
- Talk to your family members to generate ideas about what they want most from the project.
- Determine a budget for your project. (Most builders will give you an allowance for cabinets, countertops, and appliances for new construction.)
- Draw a rough sketch of your kitchen or bath and take measurements. (Your builder or architect should supply you with a set of house plans for new homes or professional remodeling work). If you don’t have measurements, don’t worry. We can help you when visit our showroom.
- Call us to make an appointment or come visit one of our showrooms.
Visiting Our Showroom
- Once you visit one of our showrooms, take time to make some selections of different cabinet styles and colors that you like. Our kitchen and bath designers will assist you.
- If you are undecided, select more than one cabinet style. Campbell's offers cabinetry from several manufacturers to choose from with more than 700 door styles and color combinations, each ranging in price.
- If you have a floor plan or measurements, one of our kitchen designers can layout and design your kitchen. If not, we can measure your kitchen or bathroom for FREE!
- From there, we can provide a price and a computerized design of your kitchen and/or bathroom for FREE!
Finalizing Your Kitchen or Bath
- If you like our products and prices and decide to order your kitchen or bathroom, we will come to your house and take a final measurement. On new construction, we will take a final measurement when the house is completely framed.
- We will confirm the cabinet style/color, sink and appliance specs and finalize your order.
- If the cabinet style you selected is in stock, we can deliver your cabinets almost immediately. If the cabinet style is special order, we will place the order. (Depending on the cabinet manufacturer, the lead time varies.)
- We will notify you once the cabinets have arrived and deliver them to most areas in Southeastern Louisiana and Southern Mississippi.
- If necessary, we can even arrange for installation of your kitchen and/or bathroom.